January 31, 2014

Ironman Texas Coaching with the Marshes

Now that I'm getting more focused on the Ironman specific training.   I've reached out to the coaches (professional triathletes Brandon and Amy Marsh) I worked with on my triathlon training program last year to see if they'll coach me for Ironman Texas.  They were all booked up with their individual coaching but did have some availability in their program coaching.  They will create a training program specific to Ironman Texas, but not specific to me. There is forum access through Training Peaks software but no real schedule adjustments or feedback other than the forum.  So, that's what I'm doing.  I think it will be good to have mix of my "lone wolf" training mixed with the group dynamic I'll have with my marathon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment